Thank you for visiting!
This give-away has ended. Please check back soon.
It's that time again, folks. It's the best day of the week. It's...
FREE STUFF FRIDAY, and it's the first one of 2014! So let's make it a great one!
WIN A $50 LAUREN'S HOPE MEDICAL ID JEWELRY
Today's Free Stuff Friday is easy peasy lemon squeezy, and you can enter one, two, or three ways! Get one entry each for:
- Liking our Facebook page and sharing one of our posts with your network;
- Following us on Twitter and retweeting one of our posts there; or
- Commenting here and sharing your ideas for living safer in the new year!
Speaking of which... Are you still setting goals and resolutions for 2014? Download our FREE 2014 Goals & Resolutions list so you can post handy visual reminders of your plans for the year!
What Do I Need To Know?
- We will accept entries all weekend and will announce our winners here (at the bottom of this post) Monday afternoon, January 20, 2014.
- TWO lucky winners will each receive a $50 Lauren's Hope e-mail gift certificate, redeemable immediately!
Our standard rules and regulations apply. Employees and their families are exempt, and you can't win if you or anyone in your household has won any kind of freebie from us in the last six months. Blahblahblah boring stuff. You can read it all here if you are so inclined. Basically, let's just have some fun! Good luck!
And the winners are....
Kendra Tustison, whose advise for living better in the new year is "Walk a little farther tomorrow than you did today." Great advice, Kendra!
Michele Masino who plans on living safer in 2014 by wearing medical alert jewelry!
Congratulations, ladies! You've EACH won a $50 Lauren's Hope gift certificate! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prizes. We will respond within 24 hours. Thank you!