Enter This Week's Free Stuff Friday Giveaway + Winner's Announcement
This contest is now closed.
Thank you to everyone who entered last week's Free Stuff Friday contest! If you are a lucky winner you can expect to receive an email shortly. The winner's are:
Item 1: Joleen, "I would love #1 for my daughter. She has asthma, but was diagnosed with epilepsy this past week. I need to get something quickly with the correct info on it. Our lives have changed quickly, but not the spirit of my 8 year old. Thank you."
Item 2: Denise W. "Love item #2 the colors would go great with most of what I wear. And I just love pink."
Item 3: Laurie, "My son is in need of his first bracelet. He is a high schooler - that makes it VERY difficult to find one that he will wear. This would be perfect for him."
This week's Free Stuff Friday consists of 2 beautiful medical IDs, along with our Purple Daisy medical ID tag.
Entries will be accepted through Monday, November 5, 2012. Winners will be announced Tuesday, November 6, 2012.
Here's How It Works:
- Choose 1 medical ID listed below and leave a comment letting us know what Item you would like to win and why.
- For ONE free entry, be the first to hear about our giveaways, promotions and sales by signing up for our exclusive email offers. Leave a comment letting me know that you have joined others in hearing Lauren's Hope news.
- For ONE free entry, join the fun on the Lauren's Hope Facebook Page. You'll hear about exclusive promotions, Lauren's Hope insider news and brand new product alerts. You'll also become part of a growing and passionate community of people sharing hope and encouragement. Leave a comment on our Facebook wall once you've "liked" us and leave a comment on this blog post letting me know you are a fan.
- For ONE free entry, follow Lauren's Hope on Twitter. You'll get Lauren's Hope insider news, up-to-date medical alerts, fun twit-pics and lots of helpful tips.
- For ONE free entry, follow Lauren's Hope on Pinterest. Our Pinterest boards feature crafty kid projects, healthly living tips, style and outfit ideas, autism news, gastric bypass friendly recipes, diabetes tips, inspirational quotes and much more. Follow Lauren's Hope then repin something from our boards or pin a product from our website. Let you Pinterest followers know why you love Lauren's Hope!
Our Purple Daisy medical ID tag
is the newest addition to the Lauren's Hope stainless steel medical ID tag collection. This medical ID tag features the universally recognized medical caduceus symbol inside a purple bloom design. Custom engrave your medical alert ID tag with up to 5 lines (20 characters per line) of your medical information.
Fall in love with our Amoré medical ID Bracelet
. This double stranded beauty combines delicate hues and romantic pinks to deliver a whimsical and imaginative bracelet. This piece features pearls, labradorite, hot pink Viterals and Czech glass beads. Simple attach to your custom engraved medical ID tag with two of our signature stainless steel lobster clasps to complete the look.
This sophisticated design is a crafty one. Its superior design and cutting edge style give it a stealthy look that would make James Bond himself jealous. Made of durable stainless steel, this sneaky medical ID bracelet
is nearly indestructible – which will come in handy when you’re cracking cases and going undercover. Complete the smooth look by custom engraving your bracelet with up to three lines of your important medical information.