*This giveaway is now closed!
Thank you to everyone who entered last week's Free Stuff Friday Giveaway!
The lucky winner's are:
Item 1: Karen W. "Please enter me to win item#1 Purple Peacock medical ID bracelet. My daughter with type 1 diabetes would love it!! Thanks!!"
Item 2: Missy "Would love #2 for my son. He loves his dog tag and has not taken it off in two years. He is really in the need of a new one!"
Item 3: Erin B. "I had to stop wearing my ID bracelet when I started my new job because it was deemed not "fashionable" enough (I work in retail). I keep it on my purse instead, which won't do me any good if there is an emergency. Item #3 would be perfect! And, it'd go with almost everything I wear!"
If you are a lucky winner you can expect to receive an email within the next 24 hours!
With Halloween just around the corner Lauren's Hope wants to give away 3 IDs designed specifically for kids! These IDs are meant to hold all of your child's important medical and contact information and will bring peace of mind to parents as your kids run from activity to activity during the busy months ahead.
Entries will be accepted through Monday, October 22, 2012.
Here's How It Works:
- Choose 1 medical ID listed below and leave a comment letting us know what Item you would like to win and why.
- For ONE free entry, be the first to hear about our giveaways, promotions and sales by signing up for our exclusive email offers. Leave a comment letting me know that you have joined others in hearing Lauren's Hope news.
- For ONE free entry, join the fun on the Lauren's Hope Facebook Page. You'll hear about exclusive promotions, Lauren's Hope insider news and brand new product alerts. You'll also become part of a growing and passionate community of people sharing hope and encouragement. Leave a comment on our Facebook wall once you've "liked" us and leave a comment on this blog post letting me know you are a fan.
- For ONE free entry, follow Lauren's Hope on Twitter. You'll get Lauren's Hope insider news, up-to-date medical alerts, fun twit-pics and lots of helpful tips.
- For ONE free entry, follow Lauren's Hope on Pinterest. Our Pinterest boards feature crafty kid projects, healthly living tips, style and outfit ideas, autism news, gastric bypass friendly recipes, diabetes tips, inspirational quotes and much more. Follow Lauren's Hope then repin something from our boards or pin a product from our website. Let your Pinterest followers know why you love Lauren's Hope!