This giveaway is now closed. The winners have been selected and can be seen at the bottom of this post.
This week's Free Stuff Friday consists of 2 beautiful medical ID bracelet strands along with our brand new Purple Daisy medical ID tag. We are very excited to introduce the newest addition to the Lauren's Hope medical ID tag collection and hope you love it just as much as we do. (Quantities on this new tag are limited, so catch yours while you can!)
Entries will be accepted through Monday, September 17, 2012. Winners will be announced Tuesday, September 18, 2012.
Here's How It Works:
- Choose 1 medical ID listed below and leave a comment letting us know what Item you would like to win and why.
- For ONE free entry, subscribe to the Lauren's Hope blog. Leave a comment letting me know that you have subscribed and which item number you would like to win and why.
- For ONE free entry, be the first to hear about our giveaways, promotions and sales by signing up for our exclusive email offers. Leave a comment letting me know that you have joined others in hearing Lauren's Hope news.
- For ONE free entry, join the fun on the Lauren's Hope Facebook Page. You'll hear about exclusive promotions, Lauren's Hope insider news and brand new product alerts. You'll also become part of a growing and passionate community of people sharing hope and encouragement. Leave a comment on our Facebook wall once you've "liked" us and leave a comment on this blog post letting me know you are a fan.
- For ONE free entry, follow Lauren's Hope on Twitter. You'll get Lauren's Hope insider news, up-to-date medical alerts, fun twit-pics and lots of helpful tips.
- For ONE free entry, follow Lauren's Hope on Pinterest. Our Pinterest boards feature crafty kid projects, healthly living tips, style and outfit ideas, autism news, gastric bypass friendly recipes, diabetes tips, inspirational quotes and much more. Follow Lauren's Hope then repin something from our boards or pin a product from our website. Let your Pinterest followers know why you love Lauren's Hope!