It’s summer, and that means it’s time for lots and lots of swim time and other water activities as we all try to beat the heat and have some fun. When you’re spending lots of time in the heat, it’s important to have the right medical ID jewelry for your activities. Many medical IDs are not designed to be worn in swimming pools due to the chemicals used in pool water, and some can be damaged by repeated applications of sunscreen. That means for summer camp, swim days, beach time, and all your other outdoor summer fun, switching to silicone medical alert bracelets is a great idea, especially for kids!
Knowing that, what else could we do but design a brand new line of fantastic, fun, waterproof medical ID bracelets for kids? Introducing the all-new Silicone Action Bands! These colorful kids’ medical alert bracelets come in sets of three and cover a variety of diagnoses:
- Silicone Action Band for Epilepsy and Seizures
- Silicone Action Band for Type One Diabetes (in purple and orange and in orange, brown, and blue)
- Silicone Action Band for Diabetes/Insulin Pump (in blue, brown, and orange, and in purple, blue, and white)
- Silicone Action Band for Peanut Allergies (comes with “call 911” and “use EpiPen”; in grey, blue, and white and in yellow, white, and blue)
- Silicone Action Band for Food Allergies (comes with “call 911” and “use EpiPen”; in pink, white, and blue and in green, white, and blue)
The Silicone Action Bands are brand new, and we’ll soon be introducing a line for adults as well. We still have all our other fantastic waterproof medical ID jewelry including the adjustable sports bands and our ever-popular jelly bands, of course! Don’t see the condition or diagnosis you want? Leave us a comment here or on Facebook, or email us any time to let us know what you’d like to see next!