Free Stuff Friday...the 13th!
***This contest is now closed.
This week's Free Stuff Friday consists of 2 beautiful medical ID bracelet strands along with our brand new Pink Heart medical ID tag. We are very excited to introduce the newest addition to the Lauren's Hope medical ID tag collection and hope you love it just as much as we do. (Quantities on this new tag are limited, so catch yours while you can!)
Entries will be accepted through Monday, July 16, 2012. Winners will be announced Tuesday, July 17, 2012.
Here's How It Works:
- Choose 1 medical ID listed below and leave a comment letting us know what Item you would like to win and why.
- For ONE free entry, subscribe to the Lauren's Hope blog. Leave a comment letting me know that you have subscribed and which item number you would like to win and why.
- For ONE free entry, be the first to hear about our giveaways, promotions and sales by signing up for our exclusive email offers. Leave a comment letting me know that you have joined others in hearing Lauren's Hope news.
- For ONE free entry, join the fun on the Lauren's Hope Facebook Page. You'll hear about exclusive promotions, Lauren's Hope insider news and brand new product alerts. You'll also become part of a growing and passionate community of people sharing hope and encouragement. Leave a comment on our Facebook wall once you've "liked" us and leave a comment on this blog post letting me know you are a fan.
- For ONE free entry, follow Lauren's Hope on Twitter. You'll get Lauren's Hope insider news, up-to-date medical alerts, fun twit-pics and lots of helpful tips.
- For ONE free entry, follow Lauren's Hope on Pinterest. Our Pinterest boards feature crafty kid projects, healthly living tips, style and outfit ideas, autism news, gastric bypass friendly recipes, diabetes tips, inspirational quotes and much more. Follow Lauren's Hope then repin something from our boards or pin a product from our website. Let you Pinterest followers know why you love Lauren's Hope!
Our Pink Heart medical ID tag is the newest addition to the Lauren's Hope stainless steel medical ID tag collection. This medical ID tag features the universally recognized medical caduceus symbol inside a soft pink heart. Custom engrave your medical alert ID tag with up to 5 lines (20 characters per line) of your medical information. This has been proven to be the best way to alert emergency personnel that you have a medical condition that requires special attention. After you have purchased one engraved tag you can connect it to any of our interchangeable bracelets to create a complete medical ID bracelet made to fit your style!
Flawless and fabulous, our Open Heart medical ID bracelet proves that your medical information can always be close by while still remaining fabulous. This sleek, stainless steel piece features stunning, heart shaped links. Complete the look by custom engraving your bracelet with your important medical information.
Our beautiful Choloe medical ID bracelet features Swarovski crystals, sterling silver Bali beads and 8mm Swarovski pearl beads. Attach this interchangeable medical ID strand to your custom engraved medical ID tag to complete the look.
To enter, choose an Item from the above choices, then leave a comment below letting us know which medical ID you would like to win and why.