Lauren's Hope Giveaway: Free Stuff Friday
This giveaway is now closed.
Have you been diagnosed with a medical condition that makes wearing a medical alert bracelet or necklace a necessity? Perhaps you know someone who should be wearing a medical ID, but they don't because they thought all medical ID's were ugly. That's where Lauren's Hope Medical ID comes in. Lauren's Hope creates fashionable medical ID jewelry that combines safety with style.
Choose one of the medical ID styles below and read our entry rules for how to enter this week's giveaway.
Entries will be accepted through Sunday, April 29, 2012. Winners will be announced Monday, April 30, 2012.
Here's How It Works:
- For ONE free entry, subscribe to the Lauren's Hope blog. Leave a comment letting me know that you have subscribed and which item number you would like to win and why.
- For ONE free entry, be the first to hear about our giveaways, promotions and sales by signing up for our exclusive email offers. Leave a comment letting me know that you have joined others in hearing Lauren's Hope news.
- For ONE free entry, join the fun on the Lauren's Hope Facebook Page. You'll hear about exclusive promotions, Lauren's Hope insider news and brand new product alerts. You'll also become part of a growing and passionate community of people sharing hope and encouragement. Leave a comment on our Facebook wall once you've "liked" us and leave a comment on this blog post letting me know you are a fan.
- For ONE free entry, follow Lauren's Hope on Twitter. You'll get Lauren's Hope insider news, up-to-date medical alerts, fun twit-pics and lots of helpful tips.
- For ONE free entry, follow Lauren's Hope on Pinterest. Our Pinterest boards feature crafty kid projects, healthly living tips, style and outfit ideas, autism news, gastric bypass friendly recipes, diabetes tips, inspirational quotes and much more. Follow Lauren's Hope then repin something from our boards or pin a product from our website. Let you Pinterest followers know why you love Lauren's Hope!
Here are this week's Free Stuff Friday medical ID's:
Sassy, bold and beautiful. Our Lil’ Miss Medical ID Bracelet creates a unique kaleidoscope effect of colors. This warm and earthy blend of copper, blues and greens is accented by several turquoise and garnet rondelles. Simple attach to your custom engraved medical ID tag with our signature lobster clasps to complete this look.
Our Army Green Camouflage Dog Tag is strong, resilient and dependable, making it the perfect match for anyone looking for quick, versatile style. This design features a camouflage design and medical caduceus symbol on the front and hangs from a stainless steel ball chain necklace for instant, effortless cool. You can engrave up to five lines on this medical ID dog tag necklace.
Our popular, attractive, trendy and durable stainless steel petal medical ID cuff is now available in white and gray. This white and gray flower pattern is charming and chic, featuring a red caduceus at each end. We can engrave the inside of the cuff bracelet with up to 3 lines (20 characters per line) of your important medical information. The bracelet fits a wrist size from approximately 6 to 8 inches and is 1/2 an inch wide. There are two bracelets shown in the image for display purposes only.