This contest is now closed!
Have you been diagnosed with a medical condition that makes wearing a medical alert bracelet or necklace a necessity? Perhaps you know someone who should be wearing a medical ID, but they don't because they thought all medical ID's were ugly. That's where Lauren's Hope Medical ID comes in. Lauren's Hope creates fashionable medical ID jewelry that combines safety with style.
This week's Free Stuff Friday is also meant to bring awareness to Autism. April is Autism Awareness month and with nearly 1 in 88 children diagnosed with Autism, this condition touches the lives of most families. To learn more about Autism check out our "All About Autism" board on Pinterest.
Choose one of the medical ID styles below and read our entry rules for how to enter this week's giveaway.
Entries will be accepted through Sunday, April 15, 2012. Winners will be announced Monday, April 16, 2012.
Here's How It Works:
- For ONE free entry, subscribe to the Lauren's Hope blog. Leave a comment letting me know that you have subscribed and which item number you would like to win and why.
- For ONE free entry, be the first to hear about our giveaways, promotions and sales by signing up for our exclusive email offers. Leave a comment letting me know that you have joined others in hearing Lauren's Hope news.
- For ONE free entry, join the fun on the Lauren's Hope Facebook Page. You'll hear about exclusive promotions, Lauren's Hope insider news and brand new product alerts. You'll also become part of a growing and passionate community of people sharing hope and encouragement. Leave a comment on our Facebook wall once you've "liked" us and leave a comment on this blog post letting me know you are a fan.
- For ONE free entry, follow Lauren's Hope on Twitter. You'll get Lauren's Hope insider news, up-to-date medical alerts, fun twit-pics and lots of helpful tips.
- For ONE free entry, follow Lauren's Hope on Pinterest. Our Pinterest boards feature crafty kid projects, healthly living tips, style and outfit ideas, autism news, gastric bypass friendly recipes, diabetes tips, inspirational quotes and much more. Follow Lauren's Hope then repin something from our boards or pin a product from our website. Let you Pinterest followers know why you love Lauren's Hope!
Here are this week's Free Stuff Friday medical ID's:
It’s a sure thing; you’re bound to go crazy for our Gaga Medical ID Bracelet. This unique and colorful bracelet features three stands of multicolored seed beads separated by Swarovski crystals in every color of the rainbow. It’s safe to say we covered all our bases with this kaleidoscope look-a-like piece. Simply attach to your custom engraved medical ID tag with two of our signature stainless steel lobster clasps to complete the look.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going! Cowboy up with this manly medical ID bracelet. It’s everything we think a good cowboy should be – strong, rugged, and undeniably attractive! Made from braided brown leather look material with a stainless steel tag and closure, this durable design can stand up to the daily wear and tear that any tough guy endures. Custom engrave the stainless steel tag with your important medical information. Keep in mind, this brawny design is a custom item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
You can be safe and super stylish wearing this pretty pink heart medical ID necklace. Our stainless steel round pendant has a pretty heart in pink on the front with a red medical caduceus symbol inside the heart. The back of the pendant can be custom engraved with up to 4 lines, with 15 characters per line, of important medical information.