3 Tips For Choosing the Right Medical Alert For Your Lifestyle
Once diagnosed with a medical condition such as diabetes, food allergies and heart disease or if you've had gastric bypass surgery, wearing a life saving medical alert becomes a necessity. Perhaps you've done some research on the internet and seen a vast array of styles, prices and quality. Are you overwhelmed and finding it hard to pinpoint exactly which type of medical alert will be conducive to your lifestyle? Are you wanting to find a medical alert that is durable, long lasting and looks good at the same time?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions you're in for an informational treat. Let's dive in to the different types of medical alert bracelets and necklaces, shall we?
1. Would you consider yourself to be classic, refined or elegant? If your wardrobe is built upon classic pieces that never go out of style, the following medical alert pieces will transition smoothly into your daily wardrobe. These bracelets will further accentuate your refined taste, combining safety with style.
- Our Pearl and Crystal medical alert bracelet is the epitome of class. Pearls stand for beauty, honesty and wisdom, so naturally when wearing this bracelet you'll feel like a queen. With accents of sterling silver and Swarovski crystals this style will accentuate your polished wardrobe.
- It's all in the name. Our Golden Heirloom medical alert bracelet is 5 strands of liquid gold. The light will radiate off this stunning design and leave you feeling confident and secure. Pair this with your favorite cocktail ring and you're ready to walk the red carpet!
- Are you looking for something simple, elegant and timeless? This is our Silver Artisan medical alert bracelet and features sterling silver links polished to a high shine and in classic fashion will attach to the medical ID tag of your choice to offer you complete protection.
2. Do you live in your comfortable jeans and a tee? If comfort and reliability is what makes you feel good, the following styles are sure to deliver. These medical ID bracelets were made for those who need something that looks nice, feels good and always pulls through both day and night.
- Our sterling silver chain medical alert bracelet has stood the test of time. It's polished silver and hammered links combine forces to create a solid go-to piece that looks great both day and night.
- This simple handcrafted inspirational cross bracelet lets you quietly keep the faith. The centerpiece is a simple cross and is beautifully accented by double strands of brown seed beads. Think about it. What wouldn't this style look nice with?
- Our stainless steel tribal alert cuff was made for you. When comfort and reliable are how you'd describe your style, this piece offers both. The bold tribal pattern pops off the polished stainless steel. You won't have to worry about breaking this cuff. It can stand up to your daily tests.
3. Are you are extremely active and enjoy activities such as swimming, running, working out at the gym or spending time at the park? This type of active lifestyle means that your medical alert bracelet or necklace needs to keep up with you, not drag you down! Here are several styles that are durable, long lasting and can keep you safe while living your life.
- Stainless steel medical alert bracelets are virtually indestructible. They feature a red medical caduceus symbol on the front which alerts first responders to your engraved medical information on the back. This style is great for someone constantly on the go.
- A waterproof adjustable medical alert band is sturdy, waterproof and made of nylon. These bands are comfortable to wear and are perfect for any outdoor enthusiast. If you love to run, swim or have a fun loving child who grows like a weed, this style is your best option.
- A medical ID dog tag is both trendy and eye catching. Choose a bright color that features a medical caduceus symbol on the front and enjoy up to 5 lines of engraved information on the back. If you don't like wearing bracelets, this is a perfect option for you.
If you are considering purchasing a medical alert bracelet or necklace I hope you find this list of tips useful. If you have any questions about medical alert bracelets or medical ID necklaces please don't hesitate to speak with a customer care specialist at 1-800-360-8680 or email email@example.com
Would you like us to feature other styles? If so, let us know in the comments below!
What's your favorite medical alert bracelet or necklace?