I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day and was able to spend some quality time with those you love. Before we jump in to this week's Free Stuff Friday festivities I wanted to share a quick story with all of you. In the days before Valentine's Day a special order passed through our office and design department that we could tell was meant for someone truly special. This order was gift wrapped and included a special message that would change 2 lives forever. A customer of ours chose a Lauren's Hope medical ID bracelet to play a key role in proposing to his future wife! You can expect more details to come regarding this special story, but I just couldn't resist sharing the exciting news with all of you.
This week's Free Stuff Friday may pale in comparison to a romantic proposal, but I've done my best to compile 3 must-have medical ID's that anyone would be thrilled to wear.
How Free Stuff Friday Works: If you’re interested in 1 of the following items do the following:
1. Subscribe to our blog AND leave a comment on this post telling us which item you would like and why.
2. Become a fan of Lauren's Hope on Facebook and share the news of Lauren's Hope and Free Stuff Friday with your friends and family on Facebook and your followers on Twitter.
3. Help spread the word about the Lauren's Hope Blog and Free Stuff Friday by posting on your Blog or Website. Who doesn't love a chance at winning something cool? Your friends and family will thank you!
*3 comments will be randomly selected and the winners will be announced on February 18, 2011.
Questions? email [email protected]
If this bracelet doesn't remind you of Spring, then I don't know what will. We call this style Crazy Daisy and love the spring time green, pink and yellow. This medical ID bracelet feels like a charm bracelet and features a large enameled pink daisy charm with accents of pink, green and yellow Swarovski crystal dangles. Strung on our sterling silver rolo chain, this style is as durable as it is beautiful. This medical ID bracelet measures exactly 7.5" with our standard medical ID tag and 8.25" with our tag with rings.
This is our new stainless steel medical alert pendant. This round pendant features a red medical staff of life emblem on the front and plenty of room for your engraved medical information on the back. We can custom engrave up to 4 lines of medical information on the back of this pendant.
This elegant triple strand medical alert bracelet is our Fiona. The Fiona features black diamond Swarovski crystals with an aurora borealis finish. (Say that 3 times fast!) This style is elegant yet understated. It will carry you from day until night and with it's black tube and subtle hint of sterling silver is guaranteed to add style to your wardrobe.
If something featured this week caught your eye or if you'd like to enter to win a medical ID for a friend or loved one please do the following:
1. Subscribe to our blog AND leave a comment on this post telling us which item you would like.
2. Become a fan of Lauren's Hope on Facebook and share this post with your friends on Facebook and your followers on Twitter.
3. Help spread the word about the Lauren's Hope Blog and Free Stuff Friday by posting an article on your Blog or Website about our Blog.
3 comments will be RANDOMLY selected and the winners will be announced February 18, 2011.
Questions? email [email protected]
Please don't forget to "LIKE" Lauren's Hope for special coupon codes, sales and giveaway updates!