AND THE WINNER IS . . .
Thank you to everyone who participated in our recent Facebook contest. Many of you left comments on our wall, shared with your family and friends, tweeted the good news, and even posted on your blogs. The lucky winner of this contest is Maria Fitzpatrick. Maria has a wonderful blog that focuses on her weight loss surgery and her journey to become ... formerly fluffy.
Thank you for visiting!
This give-away has ended. Please check back soon.
Since it's nearly Friday and we love you, we're also excited to kick off another round of...
This week's Free Stuff Friday is a selection of medical ID bracelets and alert necklaces that offer elegant style and everyday wearability. Our wish is that each of these medical ID bracelets finds its way to the wrist or neck of someone who will wear this medical ID and smile!
How Free Stuff Friday Works: If you’re interested in 1 of the following items, do the following:
1. Subscribe to our blog AND leave a comment on this post telling us which item you would like and why.
2. Become a fan of Lauren's Hope on Facebook and share the news of Lauren's Hope and Free Stuff Friday with your friends and family on Facebook and your followers on Twitter.
3. Help spread the word about the Lauren's Hope Blog and Free Stuff Friday by posting on your Blog or Website. Who doesn't love a chance at winning something cool? Your friends and family will thank you!
*3 comments will be randomly selected and the winners will be announced on February 14, 2011.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
Love is in the air this month and with this medical ID heart pendant you can wear your heart on your sleeve. This is one of our newer additions to our collection of medical ID pendants and necklaces and has quickly become one of our most popular styles. The stainless steel heart pendant can be engraved with up to 3 lines of important medical information and hangs from an 18" black tube necklace. With its simple design, this style is comfortable and fashionable.
This is our C81 Bright and Cheery medical ID bracelet. Your mood instantly lifts when you lay eyes on this cheerful beaded bracelet. With colors taken straight from the rainbow, this ID bracelet is guaranteed to add style to your wardrobe. This medical ID bracelet will look great with any of our colored medical ID tags.
Do you love pink? If so, this hot pink medical ID tag will be a winner in your book. Stay safe in style with our fashionable medical ID dog tags. This dog tag can be engraved on the back with up to 5 lines of your medical information. Check out our full collection of medical ID dog tags now!
How Free Stuff Friday Works: If you’re interested in 1 of this week's items, do the following:
1. Subscribe to our blog AND leave a comment on this post telling us which item you would like.
2. Become a fan of Lauren's Hope on Facebook and share this post with your friends on Facebook and your followers on Twitter.
3. Help spread the word about the Lauren's Hope Blog and Free Stuff Friday by posting an article on your Blog or Website about our Blog.
3 comments will be RANDOMLY selected and the winners will be announced February 14, 2011.
Please don't forget to "LIKE" Lauren's Hope for special coupon codes, sales and giveaway updates!